What I'm eating/drinking: Carmel Macchiato
What I'm wearing: T-shirt and jeans
My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase: Heaven Is Here by Stephanie Nielson
What I need to do today: Take Louis to Kindergarten roundup
What the kids are doing: School/Daycare
How I'm feeling: Good!
What I'm listening to: The hum of the day
Words to describe April: WILD, busy, Sunny
Noteworthy:
Soccer, Easter, birthday, moving friends to a new home, library visits, New Baseball season, Hockey game, Take your son to work day, Camping
What reading/learning did I do this month?
An Echo In The Bone
The Quickening
The Hunger Games
The English American
The Lost Gate
How To Raise A Good Kid
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
The fam went camping this month!!! Our weekends are so full with soccer that we only got to go out the one weekend. BUT we had a blast, defiantly going to make it a more than once a month thing.
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
I received some very sweet birthday cards this month. One of them Louis made for me at his school.
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Okay, I am super excited to say this! I bought Becky Higgins page protectors!!! It’s the most amazing thing for busy Mom’s that want to keep a scrapbook! It’s called Project Life. I recommend it to EVERYONE!
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
I think I will have to finally admit that I have really bad allergies. It’s the worst. Other than that the boys had their physical and ALL is well!!! Louis got his Kindergarten shots!
What were my highlights this month?
I got Josh REALLY good on April fool’s day!!! Yes I’m sure that I have just started a war BUT I did it. I put baby ora-gel in his toothbrush. I know, I’m bad.
What were my downers this month?
I think the hardest thing this month was seeing Moe lose her Dad. I never met him but it was very hard to see Moe go through the loss.
What new things did I try?
I tried a few new restaurants. Granite City, The Melting Pot and The Brick. All great places and spent time with GREAT friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment