Thursday, May 31, 2012
31 THINGS | DAY FIFTEEN
9:15 am
It’s Thursday, the last day of May. I am at work.
I’m wearing my black flip-flops, my favorite jeans, tank top with a black t-shirt, a purple cardigan, my bracelet from Josh and my wedding ring. I didn’t really do anything with makeup or hair today. It’s a typical outfit for me, comfortable.
I’m listening to a book on my iPhone, The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks. He is a new author to me. This is the second book of his that I have read. I’m half way through and loving it. The office is quiet this morning.
I just turned on my Scentsy that I keep here at the office. I have ‘Eskimo Kiss’ melting. It’s one of my favorites. That also reminds me that I need to call my Scentsy girl and know when the next Bring Back My Bar is. it’s a small addiction that I have. They have such great smells though. BIG fan.
I’m sitting at my Cloroxed wiped desk, working at my computer with Geninne’s desktop art. I recently found this artist’s blog on CraftGawker. I LOVE her work. It just makes me smile.
I’m putting together a ticket for one of our technicians to work on. Making sure that I have all the details down that the customer gave us. I need to check in with all our technicians in about 15 minutes.
Outside is so dreary looking. We need the rain and a cool day, we’ve been in the upper 8os this week. It makes me miss my hubby and the boys though. It’s the perfect kind of day to cuddle up and sip hot chocolate. I love that kind of weather. It’s like being back home in Oregon.
MORE COFFEE IS NEEDED.
I find myself wondering what my husband and boys are all doing right now. Is Rian playing outside? Is Louis watching Word World with his Kindergarten class? Is Samual playing in the gym? I miss Josh. I won’t get to talk to him until lunch.
I have a flood of thoughts come in. I wish I would have packed a lunch because I want to snack on something. I need to make sure that I have the current shot records for the boys. When is the new book of JK Rollings coming out? Jared’s birthday is coming up. I need to make sure I get dog food on the way home. I have so much paperwork that I need to get caught up for the end of the month. This chair is very uncomfortable. How much longer can I wait before I really have to go to the bathroom?
The phone rings, the doctor’s office wants another biopsy done.
I pray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey Anna, reading this reminds me of grandma's journals! I have a lot of them and the two of you journal in the same way. It made me smile!
ReplyDelete