Watch
I watch TV with my husband and children. We all have a wide range of what we like to watch. Sometimes I like to just sit back and watch the expressions that they all have on their faces. It’s like a window into who they are. A common pick between them is Planet Earth, a tv show that takes you through the circle of life.
I watch my Nook and iPhone download new books. I love to use the Nook and read different types of books.
I watch Josh strive every day to be guided by our Heavenly Father.
I watch Samual learn how to read books.
I watch Louis learn how to write his name.
I watch Rian talk to his toys.
I watch our boys grow every day. Our parents really weren’t joking when they told us it goes by so fast.
I watch Cooper our dog put up with three little boys and their gentle hugs.
I watch baseball. Gramps was drafted to play for the St. Louis cardinals out of high school. Instead of playing ball he went into the Navy. Baseball is a very big part of our families’ life. I fell so close to home and family when I watch baseball even though I’m so very far away.
I watch the ocean as it cleanses my heart.
I watch the moon, the stars and the sun.
I watch the seasons and holidays roll by. The planning that is put into every holiday to make so special for the kids, all the little traditions that we pass along the generations.
I watch the end of one day and the beginning of another one.

No comments:
Post a Comment