Nourish
1. I’m more of a snack eater than a meal eater. I love to snack on finger foods.
2. I am not a good make it up as I go cooker. I need a recipe and directions. If it sounds crazy complicated, I probably won’t try it.
3. I do not like to cook during the week. I feel like I need to hurry things along and then just get too frustrated to make a big meal. So yes we have sandwiches for dinner sometimes.
4. I love that we have to bribe our kids to eat pizza with salad.
“If you eat your pizza you can have some salad!”
5. Italian foods are my favorite. You know those Italian family old school pictures that are taken in Italy; I want to have a dinner like that someday, in Italy.
6. German, Irish meals are the only things that I really know how to cook.
7. I don’t like the way that buffets make me feel. I feel like when I go to a buffet everyone is watching what I get or if that was my first trip up there.
8. I very much so have a love hate relationship with food.
9. I wish I was a better cook so that I could cook with Josh.
10. COFFEE. I love coffee. We grew up always having a fresh pot of coffee brewing. It’s something that that my Grandparents and my Mom drank all day.
11. I wish that I would have paid more attention to my Mom and Grandma when they were showing me the different dishes that they made. One of the meals that they taught me to cook was Bubble and Squeak.
12. Crackers, Cheese, Summer Sausage. Thanks.

No comments:
Post a Comment