You
• Age: 27
• Favorite part of my day: is a toss-up. I love the time after dinner when the whole family gets to hang out. However! The time after the kids go to bed is SO relaxing! Don’t judge!
• Loving: Zebra print with pink trim, iPhone, Nook, Coffee, Baseball, Josh’s shoulder to lean on, Samual's art, Louis’ singing and Rian’s sentences.
• Longing for: For change. There is something inside of me that knows that it is time to take a leap.
• Inspired by: Nature, Color, Texture Country, simple, rustic charm, clean lines.
• Dreaming of: What our house will someday look like, Scrapbook pages that I want to put together and Down-time.
• Needing: A nice cold glass of wine.
• Navigating: Through being too hard on myself. I am my biggest critic.
• Struggling with: Being away from the ocean and the mountains and the forest, missing my family back home, Looking at the past and letting it shadow my present.
• Knowing: That this is my life and I want and need to live it to its fullest or I feel like I’m not accomplishing anything.

WOW... we must be related because I can so relate to so many of those things!
ReplyDelete