Wednesday, May 30, 2012

31 THINGS | DAY NINE

Purchase

Josh and I are a young couple with three boys so finances can be tight. We started a family and are working at bettering our finances. We wouldn't change this; it's just the way it worked out :)

If we could spend money on anything...

-Josh would go to a sports store (hunting, fishing, and camping)

-Samual would go to the zoo

-Louis would go to Target

-Rian would go to Toys R Us

-I would go to a craft store.

. We use a few different ways of "budgeting". We always put a certain amount from out pay into savings. We pay our bills and what is left is either play money or money for next month. I do a lot of online banking. A great utility! The ability to check our account and transfer money is spectacular! We do get to splurge every now and then but for the most part we like to save for rainy days. Having the bills paid and trying to get ahead for the next month is something that we are always working on

Josh and I are trying to instill good financial habits in the boys, something that we all need a reminder about every now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment