Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Two for Twosday


Two for Twosday: two thoughts/ updates/ photos/ something that I don't want to forget or am flat out oober excited about.

1. The boys came home from a safe hunting trip with some meat! This is Samual's second year hunting and he loves it. He opted out of having a birthday part to go on two hunting trips this year. This is Louis first year of hunting. Louis LOVED it. They came back with stars in their eyes for boys hunting weekend. The rules for boys hunting weekend are little different when Momma isn't around. They had a blast with Dad and our family friends Jacob and Jaxon.

2. Rian got his cast off! He is a little sore and a little wobbly when walking but he has his leg back. They asked us if we wanted to keep the cast. We didn't keep it. Mainly cause it stunk and I wasn't too sure what I would do with it. I'm sure I'll find some awesome Pintrest idea now that we don't have it. I did take pictures of it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment