Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful 21

November's thirty days of what I am thankful for:

Day twenty-one I am thankful for our children's teachers/daycare providers. We are so very blessed with a great group of teachers and daycare ladies and gents. So very thankful for each and everyone of them. I know they don't get enough credit for all the hard work that they do. Samual and Louis have awesome teachers. They do a wonderful job of working with our kiddos. Sam and Lou both have awesome after school program leaders. They do a wonderful job of bringing new projects in for the kids to do. Rian has an absolutely terrific group of ladies that watch him. They have a wonderful program set up. All of the teachers and daycare peeps have an absolutely astounding creative side. Not just creative but patient creativity. I can't imagine trying to do some of the crafts that they do with a full class of kiddos. I am so very thankful for each and everyone one of them. 



No comments:

Post a Comment