Day two, I am thankful for my faith. I want to be VERY clear on this. I am so thankful for the grace of God. Thank you Lord for loving the imperfect me. Thank you Lord. Thank you.
*SOAP BOX*
I am thankful for the Lord God Almighty. NOT to be confused with what our culture has intertwined as religion and the worship of religion. My family growing up fell into the later. We went to church on Sunday, youth group on Wednesday and attended every church event. That did not make us God fearing children. The facade of going to church DOES NOT make a better Christian, in fact I dare say it might make it harder on you. People get so distracted in the face time at church to show others that they are there. When in reality you go home and all beats are off. I'm not saying this is true for all, but I can guess that it's a majority of us. The title of a religion is just that. It's a title.
I don't know that I have all the words to express this. However there is a YouTube that my brother showed me that is so awesome. I attached it but just in case it doesn't pull up for you Google it, Why I Hate Religion, But Love Jesus.
There are so much more that I want to touch base on that I might have to just say..
... to be continued...
No comments:
Post a Comment