HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN!!!
Typically for birthdays I try to get a nice card. One that really does try to say what I want to say. The thing is sometimes there just isn't one.
Here is what I was looking for:
Josh and I are truly blessed to have such a brat of a brother-in law.
Our boys are blessed to have an Uncle that truly loves them as his nephews. This means the world to our boys BUT it means so much to Josh and I.
Thank you for being such a great husband to my best friend/sister.
YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR! Don't let anyone tell you differently.
Where do yaks come from? From Siberia. So that's why Eskimos don't have rodeos.
Happy birthday!
As you can see I couldn't find anything. So I got you this card so you would know that we love you.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARTIN!
We love you!
Anna, Josh, Sam, Lou, Ri and Coop

No comments:
Post a Comment