Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thankful 28

November's thirty days of what I am thankful for:

Day twenty-eight I am thankful to be an auntie. My nieces and nephews are the greatest gift. I am so thankful for each and everyone of them. I don't get to see all of them, some of them I've never even gotten to cuddle with. Each and everyone of them are always in my prayers. I get so giddy when I get new pictures of them to see how much they have all grown. I am so proud of them all in all that they do. Each one with their own personality. I am so thankful that they all have wonderful parents raising such beautiful children. I am so thankful for my nephews that are close by. I get to cuddle and kiss and hug on them and soo excited for the new additions to come! 






No comments:

Post a Comment