November's thirty days of what I am thankful for:
Day nine I am thankful for our son Rian. Thank you Lord for the gift that you gave us. Rian is the only kiddo in our family without a November birthday. So to not let our little dude feel left out. In 'Define These Thr333' fashion... I give you THREE descriptions of Rian :)
1. Rian loves imaginative play. Have you ever seen Toy Story. You know how Andy makes this imaginary world of play with his toys? Yeah, that's Rian. It's so cool to sit back and listen to what imaginary world he thinks of.
2. Rian is very thoughtful. He tries so hard to do sweet things for everyone. Even if it's doing silly things to make you smile. Please tell me you think he looks like Drew Carey with these glasses...
3. Rian LOVES to talk. He can come up with some pretty amazing things to say. His favorite word right now is 'actually' and my favorite phrase "Oh my 'lanta".
Example: Actually, Mom, that's pretty disgusting.
Psalms 127:3
Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him.
No comments:
Post a Comment