Day nineteen I am thankful for hunting season. I am thankful for the family time that we have. A weekend away camping with the family is a blessing. Sometimes it's not the whole family sometimes it's just the boys and Dad that get to go. I am thankful for the food that is provided for our family. We use all the meat that we can. If we have more meat that we think we can freeze and use we share that with other families. I am thankful for what our children learn from hunting. They have learned about gun safety, right now at they know not to touch a gun unless they are with an adult. Our boys are learning about the circle of life. I know that sounds very... Lion King but seriously. Samual and Louis have a better understanding and respect for the treatment of our planet, animals and farming. They are learning how to hunt and provide for their family. Day 13 I mentioned that I am thankful for the older way of life. I am thankful that this is something that we learned from past generations and can continue to pass it on to our future generations. Thank you for hunting season.
Monday, November 19, 2012
Thankful 19
November's thirty days of what I am thankful for:
Day nineteen I am thankful for hunting season. I am thankful for the family time that we have. A weekend away camping with the family is a blessing. Sometimes it's not the whole family sometimes it's just the boys and Dad that get to go. I am thankful for the food that is provided for our family. We use all the meat that we can. If we have more meat that we think we can freeze and use we share that with other families. I am thankful for what our children learn from hunting. They have learned about gun safety, right now at they know not to touch a gun unless they are with an adult. Our boys are learning about the circle of life. I know that sounds very... Lion King but seriously. Samual and Louis have a better understanding and respect for the treatment of our planet, animals and farming. They are learning how to hunt and provide for their family. Day 13 I mentioned that I am thankful for the older way of life. I am thankful that this is something that we learned from past generations and can continue to pass it on to our future generations. Thank you for hunting season.
Day nineteen I am thankful for hunting season. I am thankful for the family time that we have. A weekend away camping with the family is a blessing. Sometimes it's not the whole family sometimes it's just the boys and Dad that get to go. I am thankful for the food that is provided for our family. We use all the meat that we can. If we have more meat that we think we can freeze and use we share that with other families. I am thankful for what our children learn from hunting. They have learned about gun safety, right now at they know not to touch a gun unless they are with an adult. Our boys are learning about the circle of life. I know that sounds very... Lion King but seriously. Samual and Louis have a better understanding and respect for the treatment of our planet, animals and farming. They are learning how to hunt and provide for their family. Day 13 I mentioned that I am thankful for the older way of life. I am thankful that this is something that we learned from past generations and can continue to pass it on to our future generations. Thank you for hunting season.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment