Thursday, November 1, 2012

October in Review

OCTOBER

What I'm eating/drinking:
Coffee

What I'm wearing:
Jeans and a long sleeve top, yay for fall weather!

My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase:
On Audible: The Casual Vacancy
iTunes: Lennon and Maisy Stella

What I need to do today:
PAINT, finish up painting in the house.

What the kids are doing:
Samual is painting a picture.
Louis is reading one of his library books.
Rian is rolling on the floor, it's his new way of getting around.

How I'm feeling:
Good

What I'm listening to:
Shhhh.... quietness!

Words to describe this month:
Silly!

Noteworthy:
WAYNE IS HERE!

What reading/learning did I do this month?
A Clash of Kings
Catching Fire
Fifty Shades Freed
The Language of Flowers
Mockingjay
Hyde, an urban fantasy
Wagons West Oregon!

What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month?
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown

What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
Pumpkin patch
Halloween parade
Trick or treating

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Nina sent the boys E.T. and Planet 51. Very Halloween-esk.

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Face paint. Not that unusual but it was hard to find.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Samual broke his glasses
Louis had his heart examined
Rian is still in a cast
Medical bills!

What were my accomplishments this month?
I took a photo a day challenge!

What were my downers this month?
We aren't really where we would have liked to be on the house renovations.

What new things did I try?
Painting without taping... very nerve-racking!

How did I do on my goals for the month?
We did okay. We did different crafts with the boys and I even got a few Momma crafts done too!

No comments:

Post a Comment