Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful 25

November's thirty days of what I am thankful for:

Day twenty- five I am thankful for our senses. I am thankful for the ability to taste, touch, smell, hear, and see. I was going to say that I was thankful for music, the ability to hear my children sing. Then I wanted to say I was thankful to be able to see my children singing, because the make the most amazing facial expressions. The thing is... all the senses that I have been given... are amazing. I have the ability to taste the tears my children shed when I kiss their chubby cheeks. I have the ability to hug my children and touch their hair. I am so thankful for these things. I want to admit that I sometimes take all these things for granted. Not sometimes, a lot of the time, most of the time in fact. So today I am thankful that I have all five of my senses.


No comments:

Post a Comment