What I'm eating:
Vitamin water zero Glow
What I'm wearing:
Jeans and a top
My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase:
Friday Nights by Joanna Trollope
What I need to do today:
pack for camping this weekend
What the kids are doing:
Samual and Louis are at summer school. Rian is at daycare.
How I'm feeling:
TGIF
What I'm listening to:
The Best of Me by Nicholas Sparks
Words to describe May:
Smiley, Congratulations
noteworthy:
Graduation, St. Louis, college degree, Mother’s Day, Soccer, T-ball
What reading/learning did I do this month?
So I have had this goal for a while now to read Gone with the Wind. It was one of my grandma’s favorite books and let’s face it a classic. I bought the book and it just felt… daunting to read. Well I finally finished reading it. It was very good. I can see why it is both Gram’s favorite and a classic.
What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month?
We took the boys to see The Avengers. IT WAS AWESOME! At one point I looked over and Rian was just in awe of the Hulk. Then I looked over at Josh and realized that they were making the same faces. Great movie! We are for sure going to buy it when it comes out on DVD.
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
The family went on a vacation together. We had a great time. We went to St. Louis. They have some pretty amazing things to go visit. We took the boys to the Zoo, The City Museum, The Arch, Busch Stadium to a Cardinals game, and the Science Museum. We had an absolute blast. The boys loved going swimming.
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
For Mother’s day, my brothers and I got out Momma a Nook! She totally deserves it.!!! She has had to put up with a lot from us, maybe not so much me : )
My boys did so much to spoil me on my special day; Flowers, breakfast, sleeping in, cards, a handmade necklace. I am a very special lady.
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Moonshine. It wasn’t so much special as it was unusual.
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Sinuses are acting up and we are passing a cough around right now. I have heard from my doctor (more on that later).
What were my accomplishments this month?
I got Josh up to Graceland to get his diploma. He and I have very different views on the fact that he has graduated. I am so proud of him!
What were my downers this month?
I bought the wrong scrapbooking covers for my book. I know I know it’s really not that big of a deal. BUT that is a great thing too!
What new things new things did I try?
When we went to the City Museum in St. Louis they had doctor fish. You had to put your hand in the water and let them eat away any boo-boos that you had. gross. But I did it.
How did I do on my goals for the month?
very good. I made little scrapbooks for the boys to take with them on the road and they loved them. Not only Did the craft go over really well. But at every stop that we had we didn’t have to get a souvenir we got postcards and put them in the little book that they had.
No comments:
Post a Comment