Tuesday, June 12, 2012

31 THINGS | DAY TWENTY-SEVEN

Hobby

What fills my time outside of work and family… when does that happen? It’s a rarity that Josh and I need to make happen for ourselves.


 Read- I have a terrible habit of finding new books every day and adding to the list of books to read. The very bookworm of me wants very badly to get into a book group. To be able to discuss the books that we are reading. I love listening to books on my iPhone and reading them on my Nook.

 Crafting- Making art with my hands is the best feeling in the world. I love to be able to take something in one form and mold it into something completely different. I really like being able to do crafts with my kids. To see what they make is such a great feeling.

 Scrapbooking- I wish I would make more time for this.

 Photography- I love taking pictures. My new ‘thing’ is playing with the pictures that I do take. Instagram is my favorite play app on my phone right now. It has different filters that are so much fun to play with. I really want to get more into this.

 Watch Baseball- It’s not too often that I get to sit and watch a game. It’s really hard for me to think about baseball and not think about my Gramps. Sometimes I try to avoid the sport just so I won’t have to deal with the emotions that it brings up.

 Zumba- I love getting out there and shaking my tail feather. It’s working out, getting sweaty and dancing. What gurl doesn’t like to dance?!

 Listen to music- The moment when you find a song to match your mood. I love that feeling. I love being able to pick out different instruments in the music. The way it can move you.

 Tan- 12 minutes of un-erupted me time.

No comments:

Post a Comment