Friday, June 22, 2012

iPhone

I am a true believer in my iPhone. I have not upgraded from an iPhone 4 to the 4s YET. Depending on the next release I may even wait it out. I would like to through this shout out to my wonderful husband that did make it possible for me to upgrade from the 3g to the 4. He may or may not have waited in line at 6 in the morning to get me one. I love that man!
Back to the matter at hand.
Looking forward to the next iPhone generation has me pondering what the next cool thing they will be adding to the phone. Then I stubbled on this article.

iPhone 5: Every iphone Accesory You Own Just Became Obsolete

You have my attention.

It's not that I have a lot of gadgets for my iPhone.... but yeah... I've spent a good chunk of change on the little extras that are avaliable.

Oh technology. Our love hate dance continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment