Carry
Some girls like shoes. Some like accessories. Me, I like purses.
I remember going into my Gram’s closet and seeing all the different colors, different styles, different purses for different occasions. When she was ‘over’ a purse the girl cousins would get it.
I love that purses have their own way of making a statement.
I go through fazes. Sometimes I want a loud purse. Sometimes I want a quiet non-seen purse.
Whatever it is that I carry with me has to be able to hold a ton of stuff.
I have three boys. Come on!
When I dump my purse out this is what I see…
Buzz Lightyear (Toys Story), Gum, Hairband, Chap stick, Little notebook for the boys to write in, Powder, Keys personal and work, iPhone, Ear-buds, Nook, Wallet, Sunglasses, Glasses, Wipes, Pull ups, Pen G2 Pilot, Lotion, Hand sanitizer, Migraine pills, Lightning McQueen (Cars), Cherri-Os, Sam’s glasses,
When I’m not carrying around my Momma purse, all I really carry is my debit card, I.D. and my iPhone. That sometimes makes me feel so naked, not having to pack stuff around.
As the boys get older I’m sure I’ll get to use those cute tiny purses again. For now, bring on the big bags!

No comments:
Post a Comment