Spot
I am at peace.
I smell the freshness of it.
I am set on the right path.
In this spot I feel whole.
Life can get you pulled in so many different directions. Coming to this spot makes me collected and feel like all the pieces are back together in the right places. I feel all my thoughts put into the correct order, instead of being all jumbled up.
I am cleansed.
I remember all the different parts of my life that have been celebrated here. Feeling all those moments come together: a child with all my family, a teenager with friends, a college student with roommates, a quiet moment for me, a wife with my husband, a mother with my children.
The coolness of the sand and water on my feet means never wearing shoes here.
Celebrating accomplishments and disappointments, this place has always been a constant.
In this spot the sun makes the most magnificent colors.
Critters are always stirring here and there.
The stars shine brighter than any other place.
In every season it beacons to be visited, showing the beauty that it holds.
It’s creator a pure artist.
I live for the moment that I get to go to this spot. It calls to me constantly. I yearn to spend my days there.
My spot is Rockaway Beach on the Oregon coast.

No comments:
Post a Comment