| Louis drew, colored and cut this Angry Birds pig. So proud of him! |
1. The boys had field day at school! So awesome that they get to have a day to celebrate their school year. I had the opportunity to take time off work to be there. Got the chance to meet the Sam and Lou's art teacher. We are so grateful for the teachers that our boys have been blessed to have this year. All three of them have such great teachers. There are so many important teachers and assistance that help them learn and grow. Thank you thank you thank you!!!
2. I've been on the hunt for Camp Opportunity crafts! I have the great privileged to be art director again this year for camp! I'm not so great at remembering the fancy title BUT I love the duties. Crafts with these kiddos, is beyond words. :) So many craft ideas so little crafting time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment