Wednesday, May 1, 2013

April N Review

April



What I'm eating/drinking: 
Coffee and pretzels

What I'm wearing: 
Shorts and a tank top

My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase: 
On Audible: Year of Wonders
iTunes: Thrift Shop by Macklemore
Nook: Irish Healer

What I need to do today:
I need to get to the store!!! Puppy chow is on the list :)

What the kids are doing: 
School day!

How I'm feeling:
Good

What I'm listening to: 
Eragon

Words to describe this month: 
FUN... I'm getting old.

Noteworthy: 
A very special question was asked April 28.

What reading/learning did I do this month? 
Agnes and the Hitman
Shadow of Night
The Time Traveler's Wife
Wonder
Year of Wonder

What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month? 
A co-worker introduced me to a new band. Well they aren't new but they are new to me and I am hooked!
The Piano Guys


What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends? 
We went on an adults snagging trip. It was such a good time. The boys got to hang out with their Aunts and Uncles and they had a blast without us.

What gifts did I give and/or receive? 
My brother and I finally got a tattoo together. We say this every year on our birthdays. Yes, we are Irish twins, same birthday, four years apart.

What special or unusual purchases did I make? 
A puppy!!! We are the proud new parents of a Corgi/Aussie pup!

What illnesses or health concerns did I have? 
So far the boys are doing fairly well with not haveing to deal with sinuses... Mom on the other hand.

What were my accomplishments this month? 
We are pushing threw all the obstacles that are being laid before us.

What were my downers this month? 
Well we went to a one income, not something planned. I think it is going to have more blessings than sorrow though. Not that there isn't any struggles in that.

What new things did I try? 
I'm trying to stick with black coffee. So far, so good.

How did I do on my goals for the month?
Doing good. We did a few crafts and LOVING it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment