Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Two for Twosday

Two for Twosday: two thoughts/ updates/ photos/ something that I don't want to forget or am flat out uber excited about.

1. Saturday, I was extremely blessed to compete in the Olathe Women's Triathlon. The last few months I got to train with some amazing ladies, aka my Tri Beauties. We all hit personal obstacles but we overcame them. We competed and finished with smiles all around.




2. Sunday, I was honored to ride in the Aids Bicycle Cruise. This was an absolute blast to ride in for many reasons. It was an honor to ride in memory of my Uncle Steve. He lost the battle to AIDS in 1996. More than that I went to this race alone, I had to really push myself to go. I was so blessed to attach myself to an incredible team. I don't know that I have ever been more welcomed in Kansas City than with this group. 20 miles never felt so fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment