Tuesday, September 3, 2013

August

What I'm eating/drinking: 
Coffee!

What I'm wearing: 
Hoodie and shorts

My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase: 
Audible: Beach Music
iTunes: I Love It
Nook: Glorious Grace

What I need to do today:
Laundry... sigh

What the kids are doing: 
Cleaning their rooms!

How I'm feeling:
Good good

What I'm listening to: 
Three To Get Deadly

Words to describe this month: 
WOW

Noteworthy: 
Rian's birthday!
Boys are back in school!
New jobs (yeah plural)!!
MY MOM IS HERE!

What reading/learning did I do this month? 
The Irish Healer
Tuscan Rose
The Cuckoo's calling
The Newcomer

What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month? 
Epic, the boys wanted to rent the movie to watch with Nina.

What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends? 
Steamboat Arabia, LegoLand and SantaCaliGon.

What gifts did I give and/or receive? 
Nina pretty much spoiled our boys rotten while she was here.

What special or unusual purchases did I make? 
Cold and sinus medicine. Who gets a cold/cough in the summer?!

What illnesses or health concerns did I have? 
See above. Lost my voice, I think we shared our sickness with Mom.

What were my accomplishments this month? 
Running in the mornings. Not something I thought I would ever say.

What were my downers this month? 
I think it's safe to say that our August was pretty blessed. Biggest downer would be that our dear neighbors moved to the NW, on to new adventures for them!

What new things did I try? 
Famous Dave's BQ, while Mom was in town we had to have BBQ!!!

How did I do on my goals for the month?
Pretty good! Some of the crafting has slowed down now that school is in order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment