Clay play! So a while back I bought some clay... for me... to play with. The boys may or may not have gotten into it to play with as well. Was I happy at the time that they used the more pricey clay to play with, no. BUT it did make me so happy to see them so happy playing with it.
Enter Crayola Model Magic
I stinking love this stuff. I'm sold sold sold on it. It's the right consistency for little hands to really mold.
That brings me to why can't I make it myself mode... you can. There are multiple recipes that you can try. The one that we tried is from Southern as Biscuits.
It turned out great!
| Rian and Nina |
| Louis and Samual |
| Puppy paw print |
| LOVE CRAFTING! |
I know this is a simple craft time. We were so excited that Nina got to join in on the crafting fun!
Couple things tip-a-roos when making the clay. Krisi hit on it in her blog, for loud colors you want stronger coloring gels! Maybe next time we can try painting... if I'm feeling really... really brave.
Craft on!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment