Wednesday, July 9, 2014

{52 Lists} Week 26

Lists, I LOVE lists. I like to write things down on a list so I can see the check mark or line through it. Each week for this year I've been writing a list out on a prompt. I'm hoping over to Paige's site, Moments for the journey, where she has some spectacular prompts for our 52 week lists.



List the things that make you sad.

- Finishing a book and knowing there's no follow up to it. Like Harry Potter, come on!
- When my husband or children are hurt, physically or emotionally.
- Not being able to visit home.
- No coffee creamer in the morning.
- Not being comfortable in my own skin.
- Losing
- Not being the best that I think I can be.
- Being sick.
- When someone puts a limit on me.
- Bug bites.
- Lasts; last cookies, last firework, last goodbyes



No comments:

Post a Comment