What I'm eating/drinking:
COFFEE
What I'm wearing:
Jeans, socks, a long sleeve shirt and a sweater. It's cold!
My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase:
Audible: Orphan Train
iTunes: The Piano Guys 'A Family Christmas'
Nook: Promise of the Wolves
What I need to do today:
Clean! With all the holiday hooray, it's time to clean it all up.
What the kids are doing:
Enjoying their vacation!
How I'm feeling:
I think the chilliness is seeping into my bones.
What I'm listening to:
Elmo's World.
Words to describe this month:
Family. Love.
Noteworthy:
So very proud of Samual and Louis in their dedication to their pack. You go boys!
What reading/learning did I do this month?
Stay Close
A History of the World in 6 Glasses
Me Before You
A Sweethaven Christmas
Orphan Train
The Bone Season
Wicked: The life and times of the Wicked Witch of the West
What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month?
Josh and I went on a date! I know it's been a while. We went to see 'Catching Fire', his pick.
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
Uncle Alan, the boys and I went to visit Santa! Here's the wild part of the story. He knew the boys names! No I didn't sign in, I didn't tell them... There is a Santa!
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
December we were blessed to be able to give gifts to our loved ones.
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
I bought Josh slacks. I know that doesn't sound unusual... but when he tried them on... I think the sizing on the pants were a WAY incorrect. That and the new style out there is skinny pants... not every one wants that.
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
We have fared pretty well this month staying out of the doctor's office.
What were my accomplishments this month?
I participated in two 5Ks this month. They bother were a blast, however I did learn that if there is any hint of there being ice on the road, I'm not doing the race.
What were my downers this month?
Falling on ice in a run. Ouch.
What new things did I try?
Took Wayne to his FIRST NFL game! Go Chiefs!!!
How did I do on my goals for the month?
I let go of my goals this month and lived with my family. I mean lived it up. We played, made crafts. I didn't blog, I spent time with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment