Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Shenanigans {S'more}

Last year I made it a goal to do Two for Twosday and Show and Share Wednesday. Both of them were a blast. This year, I'm going to sort of combine the two into 'Shenanigans'. Crafts, recipes, something really important that I want to share. You just never know what I'm going to post on it.

So to blast this off, one of the Shenanigans that has been going on this Christmas break is (drum-roll) S'more! For Christmas Uncle Wayne got the family a S'more maker! Yeah we are extremely excited about it.


It also brings me to my next Shenanigan thought... not everyone knows about the wonderful world of S'more. I know to us devout S'more makers out there this really makes our hearts sad.

Here is a real quick rundown of a S'more.


Now I don't mean to brag but I may have a thing or two on the S'more making. My family has grown up making S'more on camping trips, bon-fires... really any fire that has been made we make S'more. SO what I am about to share with you might blow your mind, be prepared.

Typically these are the ingredents that you need:

Notice the last ingredient... I was trying to be non brand spesific but I always use Hershey's chocolate. Two things have really upped the preverbial anty in the past few years.

ONE- Use cinnamon graham crackers. I go back and forth on just normal graham crackers and cinnomon crackers.

TWO- Reese's peanut butter cups. TRY IT. IT WILL BLOW YOUR MIND. Swap out the Hershey's for a Reese's, oh man. It's a whole new level of S'more.



So Go. Go make a S'more with your family! Let me know what chocolate was your favorite OR let me know how you make yours!


Keep calm and S'more on!


No comments:

Post a Comment