Friday, November 8, 2013

Thirty days of Thankfulness {8}

November's thirty days of what I am thankful for:



Day 8- Friends. I am so thankful for each and everyone of them. Friends that have been adopted in as family. Friends from long ago. Friends that have just been made. Friends that I don't get to see much but are just a phone call away. Friends that I call my sisters. Friends that I call my brother-men. Friends that compete in triathlons with me. Friends that will go on weekend trips just for fun. Friends that will drink a glass or three of wine and laugh and cry, all in one sitting. Friends that I haven't met yet. Friends that accept me and my family (see day 7). Friends that were there just to teach me something new. Friends. I am so thankful for each and every single freaking one of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment