Friday, November 1, 2013

October

What I'm eating/drinking: 
COFFEE

What I'm wearing: 
Toe socks, jeans, turtleneck and jacket

My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase: 
Audible: The Witches of Eastwick
iTunes: This is Halloween
Nook: Summerset Abbey

What I need to do today:
Get the boys ready for their Cub Scouts tonight!!!

What the kids are doing: 
Sounds like they are rolling around R2D2... long story

How I'm feeling:
Meh. I think I might be bringing on a cold.

What I'm listening to: 
The rolling around of R2D2.

Words to describe this month: 
Weeee!!!!

Noteworthy: 
My brother-in law ran a marathon! Literally ran a marathon in 3 hrs and 27 minutes! Super proud of him!

What reading/learning did I do this month? 
Nowhere But Home
Tangled Ashes
The Shadowy Horses
Another Little Piece
Beautiful Ruins
Bread & Wine
Beach Music
Passion, Betrayal And Killer Highlights
Where She Went

What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month? 
Bridal shows and bacherlorette party test! Yeah for weddings!

What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends? 
Rugged Maniac! My brother, brother in-law and a few of our friends took the Rugged Maniac challenge. It. Was. A. BLAST!

What gifts did I give and/or receive? 
The gift of candy! Yeah for Halloween!

What special or unusual purchases did I make? 
Lightsabers... two of them.

What illnesses or health concerns did I have? 
Well in the midst of running the Rugged Maniac I believe I might have gotten a cold.

What were my accomplishments this month? 
Baking. That's right we baked a few goodies out this way and they turned out GREAT!

What were my downers this month? 
The Lord took home a very special man this month. Grieving with those who are grieving.

What new things did I try? 
Teriyaki beef jerky... not a big fan.

How did I do on my goals for the month?
Crafts are starting to pick up! With all the holidays around the corner how could they not?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment