Three boys plus one craft loving Momma... let's see what we get into!
Thanksgiving is tomorrow! A few things that I have learned about Thanksgiving with kiddos. Did that just give you a little anxiety reading it? It gave me a little typing it. Here's the thing holidays and kids... they're just so excited that waiting to do anything is agonizing. So this year I've found a few printable sheets that we are going to take with us to the table while prepping for the meal.
If you haven't visited How Does She, you need to. Sign up for their email subscription while you are there. How Does She put together a Thanksgiving Mad Lib. Yeah, we're so doing that!
How Does She, Thanksgiving Mad Lib
Visit Pinterest and search for 'color by number Thanksgiving'. There are a ton of ideas on there of different printable sheets there.
I found this one from Reading With Kids. It looks like they have pages to color and puzzles that you can make.
Keep it simple.
Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:
Post a Comment