Tuesday, November 12, 2013

EIGHT for Twosday

Two for Twosday: two thoughts/ updates/ photos/ something that I don't want to forget or am flat out uber excited about.

It was Samual's birthday yesterday so we are making this a SPECIAL EIGHT for Twosday!!! That's right, Sir Samual is turning EIGHT!!! Since we are in November and working on being thankful. Here is eight reasons I am thankful for Samual.



One, I am thankful everyday to be your Momma. Ups, downs, arguments, EVERYDAY of EVERY MOMENT. I am thankful that we have been blessed with you.

Two, I am thankful that you take people as they are. You know what it's like to be picked on and you've learned to take everyone and anyone as they are. I am so thankful that you are proud to be you even when it's hard.

Three, I am thankful for your passion in reading. I love that we can cuddle up and read books together or just sit side by side and read our own books.

Four, I am thankful for your story telling. You are in the habit of writing stories all by yourself and I love picking them up and reading them.

Five, I am thankful for your giggles. You love a good laugh.

Six, I am thankful for your outstanding taste in fashion. I love that I can ask you if an outfit looks okay and know that you will give your honest opinion.

Seven, I am thankful that you are such a little outdoors man. I love that Dad has a hunting buddy in you.

Eight, I am thankful for your hugs.I know that after a long day you will give me the biggest hug you can.

Thankful for every argued detail of an event, for every please lets make one more craft, for every just one more book, for every, every moment. We love you to the moon and back, infinity and beyond, forever and ever. Happy birthday Samual!!!

xoxo,
 Momma and Dada

No comments:

Post a Comment