Two for Twosday: two thoughts/ updates/ photos/ something that I don't want to forget or am flat out uber excited about.
1.So SUPER proud of my brother in law that just ran his first marathon!!! Way to go Jared! We are all so very proud of you!!! He had a crazy fast time of 3 hours and 27 minutes. He called the time from the get go.
2. Yesterday, I posted a picture of some pepperoni sticks. Wondering why were you? Well this isn't just any kind of pepperoni sticks, these were from Tillamook Factory! It's one of my favorite brands of cheese, ice cream and meat. It's an awesome factory in Oregon! If you get a chance to visit you should totally do it. Growing up we went there at least once a year. Love love love their products. So when my hubby brought the treat home I was more than giddy to get a such a great thoughtful treat!
No comments:
Post a Comment