Magic Bracelets
These are magic bracelets. I bought them at Hobby Lobby. You could probably make them if you are super awesome and know how to work with leather. This Momma does not.
Basically you fold it in on itself and braid. The pack of bracelets comes with instructions on how to do it. I will admit now that it did take me a bracelet or two to really get what I was supposed to do. The craft was better suited for our 7 year old and 6 year old. Our youngest need a little more help. Once he started though he wanted to do all of them.
Tip*
-The tighter you can make the braid the smaller the bracelet will be for those smaller wrists.
-For our youngest I had him flip the bottom in and I braided. That seemed to work best for him.
No comments:
Post a Comment