Salted caramel macchiato
What I'm wearing:
Jeans and a t-shirt... just ya know, waiting for fall weather to arrive.
My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase:
Audible: Where the River Ends
iTunes: The Piano Guys album
Nook: Run Like a Mother
What I need to do today:
I have nothing on the calendar! That sounds fantastic!!!
What the kids are doing:
Celebrating the first day of October with 85 degree weather.
How I'm feeling:
The weather here has been going up and down, so a few of us are having some sinus headaches.
What I'm listening to:
Lindsey Stirling
Words to describe this month:
Accomplishing
Bravery
Noteworthy:
What reading/learning did I do this month?
Here in the states we have been trying to really understand what this ACA really means for everyone.
Check out these videos that really have helped along the way if you are still trying to understand too.
What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month?
Iron Man 3
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
Hubby and I celebrated our anniversary!!!
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Hubby and I spoiled ourselves a little and went to The Elms, wait for it, with no kids!
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Our most unusual purchase was when my hubby purchased a bourbon on the rocks. When we received our bill we were charged for the drink and the ice that was put in the drink. Very strange.
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Our dear sweet nephew who is two just had his tonsils and adenoids taken out. Please keep his recovery in your prayers, gypsy dance, thoughts, what ever it is you do.
What were my accomplishments this month?
I competed in the Olathe Women's Triathlon and had the pleasure of riding in the AIDS Biking Cruise.
What were my downers this month?
Bullies at the boys school. If I start this rant now I may never finish.
What new things did I try?
My hubby makes grilled BBQ chicken wings. They are delicious but for all of you that don't know I have a phobia of BBQ meat on bone anything. I tried it! It was delicious as always but the next piece was most definitely eaten bone out.
How did I do on my goals for the month?
Crafts have slowed down. I need motivation y'all.
No comments:
Post a Comment