Thursday, June 19, 2014

{52 Lists} Week 24

Lists, I LOVE lists. I like to write things down on a list so I can see the check mark or line through it. Each week for this year I've been writing a list out on a prompt. I'm hopping over to Paige's site, Moments for the journey, where she has some spectacular prompts for our 52 week lists.



List the adventures you want to have...

- Go ice fishing.
- Photograph the northern lights.
- Drive down route 66.
- Eat pizza in Rome.
- Drink a pint of beer in Ireland.
- Suspended capsule biking at Agroventures Adventure Park
- Go sky diving.
- Take a cannoe camping trip.
- Hike the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Learn how to paddle board.
- I want to travel across the world and breathe the air of new places.
- Retire with an RV and a fresh road map.


No comments:

Post a Comment