Lists, I LOVE lists. I like to write things down on a list so I can see
the check mark or line through it. Each week for this year I've been
writing a list out on a prompt. I'm hoping over to Paige's site, Moments for the journey, where she has some spectacular prompts for our 52 week lists.
List your pet peeves
- Drivers that leave their blinkers on.
- People who stare in the car. You're driving, focus!
- Being rude (not using please, thank you, hello, good bye...)
- Using uh, um, ah, aaa, lip smacking REPEATEDLY when speaking. Essentially is your job is to give lectures.
- The scrapping noise that's made when you scrap a utensil on teeth when eating.
- Using the R word.
- Using the word gay to describe anything other than what it really means.
- Arguments over someone's opinion, feeling or their position. Everyone is intitled to his or her opinion, listen to it, you might learn something new.
- Leaving the toilet seat up.
- When at the gym and there are 12 other treadmills and the person takes the one right next to you.
- No toilet paper. You know you took the last bit, replace it!
- Abbreviating a whole sentence. No I don't know what lshidmt. Don't get me wrong, OMGoodness or lol or brb simple common abreviations don't bother me. It's the whole sentence that I'm supposed to figure out, either type it or don't send it.
- Using abbreviations while speaking. You don't need to say lol, I heard you laugh.
My personal pet peeves, that I do that irritate me...
- Having a point to make and forgetting a word. I'm constantly asking my husband, "You know that one place with the lights and the tree that we ate at'... thank goodness he is so good at sherades.
- Saying sorry, when I'm not sorry. Example... instead of sorry I should be saying excuse me.
- Twirrling my hair.
- Double, tripple checking that I have the car keys in my purse before I lock the door.
- Washing my hair and then falling asleep with the towel on my head.
No comments:
Post a Comment