This is a special edition show and share. It's the boys FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY! In Define These Three fashion... 13 Questions to start off the new year!
Rian
My teacher’s name is: Ms. M & Ms. S
Grade: pre-pre-K
My school’s name is: :) Elementary School
My favorite color is: Orange
My favorite food is: Peaches
My favorite book is: Little Critter
My favorite song is: You've got a friend in me
I want to be a: Dad
Things I’d like to learn: Letters
My favorite subject is: Coloring
My favorite movie is: Despicable Me
I’m most excited about: Snacks
My favorite sport is: Playing
Louis
My teacher’s name is: Mrs. K
Grade: First
My school’s name is: :) Elementary School
My favorite color is: All of them
My favorite food is: Pickled eggs
My favorite book is: Star Wars
My favorite song is: Cruise
I want to be a: Police officer
Things I’d like to learn: All about birds
My favorite subject is: Art
My favorite movie is: Star Wars
I’m most excited about: Meeting my teacher
My favorite sport is: Soccer
Samual
My teacher’s name is: Miss B
Grade: Second
My school’s name is: :) Elementary School
My favorite color is: All of them
My favorite food is: Rice and all kinds of
meat
My favorite book is: Inside a Dinosaur
My favorite song is: Ghost Busters
I want to be a: Scientist
Things I’d like to learn: About animals
My favorite subject is: Math and science
My favorite movie is: The Incredibles
I’m most excited about: Meeting new friends and
learning
My favorite sport is: Baseball
Praying for all our teachers this year, as every year brings it's challenges. Bless these men and women who are working so diligently with our children.
No comments:
Post a Comment