Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Two for Twosday

Two for Twosday: two thoughts/ updates/ photos/ something that I don't want to forget or am flat out oober excited about.

1. HALLOWEEN is tomorrow!!!!! We are carving pumpkins tonight! I know it's the night before... we seem to have a bad habit though of carving too early and then... roting pumpkins. That and life has been going non-stop so the night before it is!

This year I want to roast some pumpkin seeds. I found this roasted pumpkin seeds recipe. If you have one that you know is great, PLEASE share!


2. Also that means that November is around the corner. Last year I did thirty days of what I was thankful for. Friends and family had a great time reading them. The thing is, I got SO much out of it. It was great for me. One of the all time great scrappers, Cathy Zielske, has put together a mini album that I cannot wait to play with. Take a look at her 30 days of thankful: A gratitude album project.

1 comment:

  1. I like putting a little sugar and curry powder on my pumpkin seeds, it's different, but yum.

    ReplyDelete