Thursday, October 18, 2012

Halloween fun

We have a few Halloween traditions that we have.

-The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, this is a classic. My brother got me the Charlie Brown DVD three pack for Christmas a few years back. It includes The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving and A Charlie Brown Christmas. They are all must watch movies for the holidays.

-Apple cider, YUM

-Pumpkin patch, we love getting out to the pumpkin patch.

-Decorations. I love the re-usable gel window cling thingys. They are great. We made a pumpkin garland years ago and keep on using it.

Those I've already shared with you... The biggest one of all... COSTUME CHOICES!

Costumes. The decision is unbearable. I remember deciding to be one thing and then changing my mind three or four times. I now know what my Momma went through. The boys decided early and are not changing their minds. It's given us enough time to try making our own! We've done this a few times and have had fun. Sometimes you just don't have the time for it.
This year we will be preparing...

 Drum roll.....
 
Rian will be a pumpkin.


 
Louis will be an Angry bird, the red one.


 
Samual will be a lion.



Can't wait to show you the amazing costumes that our boys are putting together. That's right! I'm not doing this on my own. Our boys have decided they want to get in on the costume making fun!

AND THE BONUS!!!

 My little brother WAYNE is here to celebrate with us!!! He hasn't decided what he will be this year. Sometimes you don't grow out of the hard choice of what you will be for Halloween. : )
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
-

No comments:

Post a Comment