Monday, October 1, 2012

September in review

What I'm eating/drinking:
Chalada Bud Light

What I'm wearing:
Sweat pants and a tee shirt

Books read this month:
 1Q84
 Fast Women
 Fifty Shades Darker
 Those Who Save Us
 A Tree Grows In Brooklyn
 Wyoming!
 Friday Nights
 Catching Fire

My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase:
 The Language of Flowers

What I need to do today:
 More cleaning at the new house.

What the kids are doing:
 Reading

How I'm feeling:
 Good : )

What I'm listening to:
 A Clash of Kings

Words to describe this month:
 Special

Noteworthy:
 Samual and Louis received writer of the month for first grade and kindergarten.

What reading/learning did I do this month?
 Tile is harder to remove than you think.

What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month?
 Josh and I went to a Sporting KC soccer game.

What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
 Celebrated Zabor's birthday!
 Bow season has started!

What gifts did I give and/or receive?
 Very special anniversary cards.

What special or unusual purchases did I make?
 Soccer tickets. Yeah. I'm not a big soccer fan, but the hubby is. So for our anniversary we went to a   
 game!

What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
 Please keep Mr. Louis in your prayers.

What were my accomplishments this month?
 I made final decisions and we are painting! I committed to color!

What were my downers this month?
 Fixing up a house really takes a toll not only on a marriage but the whole family. Trying to get  
 everyone back together.

What new things did I try?
 Strawberry champagne :)

How did I do on my goals for the month?
 Not so great. I need to reel myself in a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment