Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Numbers a-go-go

I recently did a post about working on letters in alphabet ride. So I figured today we would show you how we are working on our numbers with the boys.

On our way back from school conferences Josh came up with this idea.

The best way for our boys to work on things that aren't that fun is to find a way to hold their attention. Props again to every single teacher out there for doing this every single day.

So we give you CARS A GO-GO

There isn't too much into this craft. Right now the goal is to know all our numbers up to 100, in order and out of order.

So we captured the picture of NASCARs from 1-100. You would not believe the options out there!


 
The thing that takes most time is collecting all the cars.
 
Use them as flashcards or line them up!
 
I can send you a copy of the NASCARs that we picked out if you shoot me a message. Or just have fun going out there and picking out your favorite cars with your kiddos.
 




No comments:

Post a Comment