November
What I'm eating/drinking:
Coffee
What I'm wearing:
Jeans and a hoodie. It's getting cooollllldddd.
My last Nook/iTunes/Audible purchase:
On Audible: Gone Girl
iTunes: Rain
Nook: A Lawman's Christmas
What I need to do today:
Pick out a stove and dishwasher for the house :)
What the kids are doing:
Samual is reading.
Louis is adding a cotton ball to his advent calendar.
Rian is playing with Ham and Woody.
How I'm feeling:
Can't wait to be over the sicky.
What I'm listening to:
A Storm of Swords
Words to describe this month:
Busy
Noteworthy:
The house is almost done!
What reading/learning did I do this month?
Lover Eternal
Between the Lines
Getting the Pretty Back
The Casual Vacancy
Cinder
Anyone But You
The Highlander's Heart
The Night Circus
What entertainment did I watch/listen to this month?
The girls and I finally got to watch "Magic Mike".
What fun things did I do with my family and/or friends?
Celebrated Tera, Samual, Louis and Martin's birthday!
What gifts did I give and/or receive?
Well the boys had their birthdays this month, and they both got a new pair of long johns to keep them warm for hunting!
What special or unusual purchases did I make?
Well the boys got to go on their hunting trip both Sam and Lou went this year. So there were different special breakfasts that Josh had put together.
What illnesses or health concerns did I have?
Well four really big bottles of Ibuprofen and acetaminophen later the boys seem to be doing better. They all got whatever it is that is going around.
What were my accomplishments this month?
I took a CCW class. It was great to learn just a little bit more and get this much closer to a licence too.
What were my downers this month?
Still not where we wanted to be on house renovations, but getting closer!
What new things did I try?
We went shopping on Black Friday. Yeah, we waited until later in the day to go but still I went to the store!
How did I do on my goals for the month?
We have been working on a few different craft projects with the boys. Also we have been doing little cooking projects too.
No comments:
Post a Comment