Josh and I both went to work.
Samual and Louis both went to school.
Rian was at daycare.
After our "normal" work/school day. Wayne and I picked the boys up.
Josh had to prep the floor at our new home.
I made dinner.
Rian had a rough day at school. He has been throwing full blown fits, only at daycare though.
Louis had a double yellow day at school, too much talking.
Samual had a good day at school.
I did laundry.
Samual got to watch TV.
Louis and Rian had to go up to their room because of the rough day that they had.
We got a new dishwasher!
That was our day.
We did get to tell our very dear friend Andrew happy birthday! :)
It wasn't crazy different but at the same time it was. To think that those numbers will never match up ever again. Kind of mind blowing. Maybe someday I'll get to look back at this and see how very different our days really are.
We did get to tell our very dear friend Andrew happy birthday! :)
It wasn't crazy different but at the same time it was. To think that those numbers will never match up ever again. Kind of mind blowing. Maybe someday I'll get to look back at this and see how very different our days really are.
No comments:
Post a Comment