Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Show and Share

With three boys we are always looking for cool boy stuff to do. No pink here!

Okay so there are a ton of awesome ideas for this time of year for crafting and treats. I get a ton of ideas off of Pintreset. You can click the cute little button over to the right to follow me and the great ideas that are on there.

So there are a few that I wanted to share with you, they are both real simple and easy to do.

Santa's Beard Advent Calendar
This one my Momma sent me, I mentioned it yesterday in the Two for Twosday post. This is a very simple advent calendar that pretty much ages 2 on up could handle. There is glue involved so you do want adult help with that.

Need:
Crayons
Red or Green construction paper
Printed out Advent Santa face
Cotton balls
Glue (we've been using a glue stick and that seems to be working great)

1. Print and cut out the Santa advent calendar.  I can't find the exact one that we are using. Ours ends on the hat. If your kiddos aren't ready for numbers I added a link for the blank Santa beard.
Santa's beard advent with numbers
Santa's beard advent without numbers


2. Color that Santa!!!

3. Glue Santa onto your choice of construction paper.

4. Each day glue on a cotton ball on the number. Remember to start on 25 because we are counting down the days until Christmas, I messed that up last year. If you are doing it without numbers one cotton ball a day!




Paper Gingerbread House 

The ladies at 'We Love to Decorate for Children' put together some fun gingerbread houses that you can download! The boys see us decorating the house and they want to decorate too! We gave them some of these fun three-dimensional houses that they put together to decorate their room!

Gingerbread Houses


That my friends sums up the crafts that we have been playing with.

How do you count down the days until Christmas?!


No comments:

Post a Comment