Two for Twosday: two thoughts/ updates/ photos/ something that I don't want to forget or am flat out oober excited about.
1. Prayers for my brothers would be greatly appreciated. Our family is going through a rough patch right now and they could really use the support. Mom is doing okay with everything. I know this one is a rather cryptic message and I apologize. But I don't know that they are all ready for sharing. Keep them in your thoughts and prayers.
2. Brighter note! Mom sent the boys, Josh and I a surprise package from Georgia! It was our little something from the beach. We were super excited that Mom got to go visit our cousin Leisha!!!
The boys were oober excited to sport their new shirts and necklaces at school!!!
( I know Rian isn't supposed to wear pirate skull and cross bones to school... But I let him today. I'm sorry SAG teachers! )



No comments:
Post a Comment