Two for Twosday: two thoughts/ updates/ photos/ something that I don't want to forget or am flat out oober excited about.
1. Okay so let me give this tit for tat a little waiver. I LOVE my hubby. I think he is the most amazingly best person in the whole world. I am one lucky ducky. HOWEVER I had no idea how very talented he was with wood work. I knew he grew up doing floors BUT I didn't know what an artistic eye he had. This is the first time that I have gotten to see him have open rights to do a hard wood floor his way. Literally the most amazing thing I have ever seen. The boys and I have been able to watch the progress. From blank plywood or a blank canvass if you will : ) to one of the most beautiful floors EVER. He had no pattern to follow just free styled it. I am so proud of him. The boys have a new found hobby as well. The boys have been collecting the scrap pieces of wood and laying out their own patterns of floor.
Thank you Becky and Travis for letting us take pictures! I'm sure there will be more!!!
2. A BUNCH OF PICTURES : )
BLESSED








WOW! Nina is so proud...beautiful work!
ReplyDelete