Friday, August 24, 2012

Camping

This weekend we took the boys to our property to do a little work and hang out. Josh and I love getting out there. We are an outdoor kind of family.
Anywho. Saturday I thought it would be fun to get some sayings that were said and this is the list that I came up with:

Conversation:
Sam- What are you doing?
Momma- Carving some initials in this wood. Why what are you doing?
Sam- I'm lighting a dead mouse on fire.
Momma- Cool. Wait, what?!?

Said while fishing:
Rian- I'm gonna eat Nemo.

Out on the property:
Dad- Just cause we're in the country, you feel like you have to Duke's of Hazards it?!

Dinner:
Louis- Those are some long wieners.

Conversation:
Trying to explain why we weren't hunting deer (out of season) and where they are right now.
Rian- (Said with wide eyes and his arm scanning the land) The deer are EVERYWHERE.

This last one is maybe my favorite. The boys are tucked into their sleeping bags in the camper. Josh and I are out by the fire. It's quiet.
 *FART*
Little boys start giggling.
We start laughing.

We had a great time. Not as good as coming home and having a candle lit sandwich dinner with the boys. After that we had s'mores for dessert! A great way to end a fun weekend with the family.

No comments:

Post a Comment