Tuesday, August 12, 2014

School Year 2014


 It's the boys FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TODAY!




Rian
My teacher’s name is: Ms. J
Grade: Pre-K
My school’s name is: :)
My favorite color is: Green and Purple
My favorite food is: Grapes
My favorite book is: Toy Story
My favorite song is: Gangnam Style
I want to be a: A police officer
Things I’d like to learn: Coloring
My favorite subject is: PLAYING
My favorite movie is: TMNT
I’m most excited about: Learning new things.
My favorite sport is: Soccer


Louis 
My teacher’s name is: Mrs. C
Grade: Second
My school’s name is: :)
My favorite color is: Red
My favorite food is: Waffle fries
My favorite book is: Angry Birds Star Wars
My favorite song is: Happy
I want to be a: An artist
Things I’d like to learn: Reading, drawing
My favorite subject is: Art
My favorite movie is: Star Wars
I’m most excited about: Reading and coloring
My favorite sport is: Soccer



Samual 
My teacher’s name is: Ms. B
Grade: Third
My school’s name is: :)
My favorite color is: Orange
My favorite food is: Ice cream
My favorite book is: Harry Potter
My favorite song is: Cruise
I want to be a: A veterinarian
Things I’d like to learn: More math
My favorite subject is: Math
My favorite movie is: Lego Movie
I’m most excited about: Math
My favorite sport is: Basketball

Praying for all our teachers this year, as every year brings it's challenges. Bless these men and women who are working so diligently with our children.

No comments:

Post a Comment