Lists, I LOVE lists. I like to write things down on a list so I can
see the check mark or line through it. Each week for this year I've been
writing a list out on a prompt. This week, baby names.
It's not a surprise, we are 31 weeks prego and still baby is nameless. We had our girl name picked out but as it turns out we will need a boy name. The name game is still going strong.
Here's our rules:
Can't start with: S, L, R... preferable not J or W or A either
Initials can't spell anything crazy
Two syllables
Irish/German/Celtic name
Funky spelling
The name can't make us cringe thinking of someone we knew with that name.
Going through the list you will definitely notice why a certain name hasn't been picked. Either due to the initial rule OR as it turns out Northern vs Southern accent.
- Sawyer
- Chandler
- Walker
- Emmett
- Everette
- Colt
- Marlin
- Paden
- Grant
- Garrett
- Tristan
- Derreck
- Tatum
- Beaux
- Heath
- Finn
- Quinn
- Archer
- Hunter
- Whit
- Joseph
- James
- Ray
What boy names do you like???
No comments:
Post a Comment